- Las Vegas means ‘the meadows’ and refers to the water found in underground artesian wells.
- The Strip is about 4.2 miles long, and is actually located immediately south of the Las Vegas city limits in the unincorporated towns of Paradise and Winchester.
- With its millions of lights, Las Vegas is considered the brightest spot on Earth.
All the energy and excitement of Las Vegas mixed
with Midwest comfort and charm in one voice.
My story starts out on a small, rural farm in West Central Minnesota. Population back in the day: about 400. My graduating class: 19. I fell in love with the idea of speaking into a microphone for a living listening to American Top 40 with Casey Kasem every Saturday afternoon on K102FM. Armed with a strong Midwestern work ethic and a dream of becoming a DJ, I attended Brown Institute for Broadcasting in Minneapolis. After a decade long career as a DJ, copy writer and subsequently a Copy Director, I returned to college in Wisconsin where I received my degree in Theatre Arts-Performance.
Shortly after college, my skills as a copy writer landed me in the world of marketing, where I’ve held various roles for the past two decades. The last ten years I’ve focused my specialty in content and digital marketing strategy. I am also certified as a business coach and have worked extensively as a training and development specialist.
My first visit to Las Vegas was in 1998, when I took a road trip with some girlfriends from Palm Springs across the Mojave Desert on Route 66. As we entered the city on the southern end of Las Vegas Blvd, I instantly fell in love with the lights, glitz, glamour and excitement of this amazing city. I became a regular visitor over the years, participating in the big poker boom of the early 2000’s, getting married at The Flamingo in 2004 and eventually relocating to make Henderson, NV my second home in 2016.
My breadth of experience in radio, theatre, training & development, content and digital marketing make me ideal for various voiceover projects. Corporate narration, eLearning and live announcing are specialty areas in which I excel. I bring my “Minnesota Nice” and blend it with some “Vegas Spice”; providing casual comfort with energetic fun, as well as a strong work ethic mixed with a highly creative spirit!
- Maui, known also as “The Valley Isle,” is the second largest Hawaiian island.
- Maui is home to Haleakala National Park. Haleakala(meaning “House of the Sun” in Hawaiian) is a dormant shield volcano with one of the world's largest volcanic craters. Its rim reaches an elevation of 10,023 feet.
- The Humpback whales migrate to Maui every winter to give birth to their babies and prepare them for the trip back to Alaskan waters in the spring. Maui whale watching season is November - May.
“We were looking for a sound-a-like for a live voice-over talent at an event, and Pamela was able to provide exactly what was needed in a professional manor. Pamela was great to work with, and if we or one of our clients ever needed to find this particular sound-a-like voice again, we would be happy to recommend her for the project.”
“We’ve enjoyed working with Pamela as a narrator for several years and are happy to have her on our roster. Pamela has a natural warmth and friendliness that shines throughout in her reads. Our corporate clients appreciate the genuineness of her sound and she’s often one of the top female voices selected. It is clear to us that Pamela always takes the time to prepare and review the material ahead of time and that make her VO sessions run very smooth.”
- Though Minnesota is known as the “Land of 10,000 Lakes”, there are actually 11,842 lakes located in the state.
- Keep the current fact that is already listed on the site.
- The Mississippi River is one of the largest rivers in the world, flowing approximately 2,350 miles before it empties into the Gulf of Mexico; stretching 11 miles at its widest point. The start of the Mississippi River is located in Itasca State Park in Minnesota.